- This event has passed.
FREE: Marketing and communications advice surgery
20 February, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTCFree
Once a month, we are offering a free Marcomms Advice Surgery where you can access practical, focused and actionable advice tailored to your specific communications and marketing needs. Held either in-person or remotely, these free 45-min surgery sessions are on offer to help brands with incomes under £1.5m.
Do any of these problems sound familiar?
- * You really need more customers but don’t know where to find them
- * Everyone keeps telling you to “get online” but haven’t the foggiest what that really means
- * You know you should be using ‘digital’ to drive your business but don’t really know where to start
- * You have a Facebook Page but it’s not really working for your business, charity or personal brand
- * You have a website but no one ever visits it (or you don’t even know if people visit it)
- * You want to a journalist to write something lovely about your products or services but they don’t seem interested
We’re here to help you thrive. Instead of getting lost and overwhelmed, let us give you some tailored advice and some practical steps that you can take immediately to help boost your business.
Get your free 45-min session today with a marketing and communications pro whose core purpose is your success.
How to book
Sessions are available at the following times. Book your slot here.
Wednesday 20 February
Session 1: 10:00-10:45
Session 2: 11:00-11:45
Session 3: 13:00-13:45
Session 4: 14:00-14:45
Session 5: 15:00-15:45
Session 6: 16:00-16:45
Session 7: 17:00-17:45
Terms and conditions:
Appointments are only available to organisations or individuals with incomes under £1.5m
Appointments can be made in person or online.
Only one appointment per organisation within a 12 month period.
Each appointment lasts for 45 mins
The time of the session is fixed and cannot be moved.
Appointments can be rearranged or cancelled up to 48 hours in advance. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the session or no-shows result in the loss of the appointment and cannot be rebooked.
Organisations and individuals who book agree to being contacted with further information about events, products and services on offer from Slack Communications. You have the option to opt out of these communications at any time.
Data protection information
Your data protection is taken very seriously by Slack Communications. All data is kept securely online and we promise to treat your details with the utmost care. We will never sell your details to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only contact you with information that you have agreed to receive. You have the option to opt out of communications at any time.
- Becky Slack