Journalist. Communicator. Speaker. Author. Entrepreneur.
Motivated by a desire to share the inspiring stories of charities, social enterprises and SMEs, Becky founded Slack Communications in March 2013.
Becky writes and edits for media outlets including the Guardian, the Independent and the New Statesman. She helps brands reinvent themselves, designs and delivers local, national and international communications strategies for organisations large and small, and has raised almost half a million pounds for good causes.
Becky believes in the value of skills-sharing and regularly delivers training and presentations that are aimed at enhancing the quality of communications and marketing activities – particularly within micro/small businesses and charities. She’s written a book about this too.
Becky splits her time between the UK and France, and when she’s not supporting her clients, she can be found welcoming holiday makers to the Dordogne, renovating an old barn or writing her first novel.
What can Becky do for you?
- Conduct a communications audit
- Design communications and marketing strategies
- Create PR and media outreach strategies
- Write and edit special supplements, guides, articles and report
- Organise conferences, receptions and parties
- Train people in the art of storytelling and other communications skills
- Chair panel discussions, debates and other events
Find out how you can hire Becky here.