It’s almost the end of the summer holidays and it’s time to start thinking about the new school year.
For us, the end of the summer holidays signifies the start of one of one of the busiest times of year for Slack Communications. September is when organisations refocus and pick up the pace again – meaning many of those communications projects that were on hold over the summer are back on the to do list.
If this applies to you, it’s worth asking yourself a few questions before getting started, to make sure that the lay of the land hasn’t changed while you were sunning yourself on the beach. For instance:
- Are your organisational goals the same as they were before the summer holidays? And will your communications strategy/project/campaign help you achieve those goals?
- What budget and resources are available?
- How much time do you have to deliver your goals?
- Have there been any changes from within your client base or industry that may impact on your communications plans?
- What’s been happening in government, and is there anything coming up on the political horizon that impact on your comms plans – and what can you do to prepare for, or mitigate any associated risks?
To help our clients start this new season with a bang, we are running a special promo on our comms audit and evaluation services. Buy a communications audit, strategy or training workshop from us, and receive 8 hours of mentoring and support for free.
For more information and to book your slot, get in touch with Becky at email@example.com or on +44 (0)7854 221 568.